Runboard.com
You're welcome.

Burbs Banner






runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3 

 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


I have a magical hanging lamp...it can swing for a bit and slowly come to almost stopping and magically start swinging again. Simply amazing!

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
10/1/2009, 11:47 am Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
kennyman Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 05-2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 2138
Karma: 12 (+14/-2)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare



I believe RP has one of those also, where can I get one?

---
Run to me, run to water!
10/1/2009, 11:58 pm Link to this post Send Email to kennyman   Send PM to kennyman
 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


Check Walters house, all that junk is gonna be sold off anyway.

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
10/2/2009, 8:32 am Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

Check Walters house, all that junk is gonna be sold off anyway.



You wanna take that out of your pocket?

---
Walter, I have your dog.
10/2/2009, 12:05 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
kennyman Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 05-2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 2138
Karma: 12 (+14/-2)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

Check Walters house, all that junk is gonna be sold off anyway.



You wanna take that out of your pocket?



WoW, he must have some magical pockets too, if he can fit a swinging lamp light in there!...haha

---
Run to me, run to water!
10/3/2009, 11:28 pm Link to this post Send Email to kennyman   Send PM to kennyman
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

kennyman wrote:

quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

Check Walters house, all that junk is gonna be sold off anyway.



You wanna take that out of your pocket?



WoW, he must have some magical pockets too, if he can fit a swinging lamp light in there!...haha



OK, let me correct it:

You wanna take that out of your Looney Tunes pocket?

---
Walter, I have your dog.
10/4/2009, 2:33 am Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
kennyman Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 05-2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 2138
Karma: 12 (+14/-2)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

kennyman wrote:

quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

Check Walters house, all that junk is gonna be sold off anyway.



You wanna take that out of your pocket?



WoW, he must have some magical pockets too, if he can fit a swinging lamp light in there!...haha



OK, let me correct it:

You wanna take that out of your Looney Tunes pocket?



HAHAHA He probably has a plate of cookies in there too..

---
Run to me, run to water!
10/4/2009, 11:11 pm Link to this post Send Email to kennyman   Send PM to kennyman
 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


I bought my vacation togs from the cartoon ACME company.

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
10/5/2009, 8:21 am Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

I bought my vacation togs from the cartoon ACME company.



One size fits all. Plus you can wear them for years. Every day.

---
Walter, I have your dog.
10/5/2009, 12:39 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
kennyman Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 05-2008
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 2138
Karma: 12 (+14/-2)
Reply | Quote
Re: The rarest of the rare


quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

I bought my vacation togs from the cartoon ACME company.



One size fits all. Plus you can wear them for years. Every day.



LMAO How many ACME vacation togs do you have? I have two..

---
Run to me, run to water!
10/6/2009, 12:00 am Link to this post Send Email to kennyman   Send PM to kennyman
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)
Cult Classics
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Cult Classics
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>
The Tom Hanks Ring - List

The
Tom Hanks
Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub

Random

<< Prev | Next >>

Movies
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Movies
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>