Runboard.com
You're welcome.

Burbs Banner






runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  12  13 

 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


I'm reading Behold A Pale Horse,but I think I might switch over to what kennyman is reading.

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
8/1/2008, 2:51 pm Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

I'm reading Behold A Pale Horse,but I think I might switch over to what kennyman is reading.



by Milton William Cooper?

may he rest in peace. Killed by the illuminati - agenda.

---
Walter, I have your dog.
8/1/2008, 4:05 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
Art Weingartner Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Posts: 3735
Karma: 14 (+14/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


Am now reading Rik Mayall's autobiography: BIGGER THAN HITLER, BETTER THAN CHRIST

---
"...we should sue them..."
8/1/2008, 6:07 pm Link to this post Send Email to Art Weingartner   Send PM to Art Weingartner MSN Blog
 
Mayfield669 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 06-2007
Posts: 1081
Karma: 1 (+2/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

kennyman wrote:

 I dont read many books, but I just renewed my subscription to playboy. no tan lines.



You just read it for the articles, I'm sure.
8/1/2008, 7:18 pm Link to this post Send Email to Mayfield669   Send PM to Mayfield669
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

Mayfield669 wrote:

quote:

kennyman wrote:

 I dont read many books, but I just renewed my subscription to playboy. no tan lines.



You just read it for the articles, I'm sure.



Everybody does. emoticon

---
Walter, I have your dog.
8/2/2008, 2:41 am Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

I'm reading Behold A Pale Horse,but I think I might switch over to what kennyman is reading.



by Milton William Cooper?

may he rest in peace. Killed by the illuminati - agenda.



Yep. Conspiracy theory book.

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
8/3/2008, 11:05 am Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
Art Weingartner Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Posts: 3735
Karma: 14 (+14/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


Ray's Yard - you checked this out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw&feature=related

I've got loads of related DVDs but this is a newy to me. Obviously there's loads of eps.

---
"...we should sue them..."
8/3/2008, 5:24 pm Link to this post Send Email to Art Weingartner   Send PM to Art Weingartner MSN Blog
 
Mayfield669 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Lieutenant

Registered: 06-2007
Posts: 1081
Karma: 1 (+2/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


The Illuminati? Their symbol is on the back of the US $1 bill.
8/3/2008, 6:02 pm Link to this post Send Email to Mayfield669   Send PM to Mayfield669
 
Rays Yard Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Moderator

Registered: 03-2008
Location: 671 Mayfield Place
Posts: 2950
Karma: 13 (+13/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

Art Weingartner wrote:

Ray's Yard - you checked this out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw&feature=related

I've got loads of related DVDs but this is a newy to me. Obviously there's loads of eps.



I haven't. I will check later. I cant see those links where I'm at. I'll check when I'm at home.

---
I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some goddamn sleep!
8/4/2008, 7:16 am Link to this post Send Email to Rays Yard   Send PM to Rays Yard Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: What y'all readin'?


quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

quote:

RayPeterson wrote:

quote:

Rays Yard wrote:

I'm reading Behold A Pale Horse,but I think I might switch over to what kennyman is reading.



by Milton William Cooper?

may he rest in peace. Killed by the illuminati - agenda.



Yep. Conspiracy theory book.



Yeah, there are lots of conspiracy theories in it. Some of them may be true, mabye that's why they killed Bill Cooper.

As far as I remember he's not just talking about Majestic 12 and so on but also gives hints that the driver shot John F. Kennedy back in '63, right? Which is pretty ridiculous by the way.


---
Walter, I have your dog.
8/4/2008, 12:23 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  12  13 





You are not logged in (login)
Cult Classics
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Cult Classics
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>
The Tom Hanks Ring - List

The
Tom Hanks
Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub

Random

<< Prev | Next >>

Movies
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Movies
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>