Runboard.com
You're welcome.

Burbs Banner






runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4 

 
JoOngle Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Satanic Pâté

Registered: 05-2011
Posts: 464
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


quote:

Kris Klopek wrote:

That's one of the weirdest trailers I've ever seen. It might be like a low budget version of The Goonies, but I have a hard time knowing what it's about!



I know, right? I've not even been able to find the movie yet, but I hope Netflixs 80s nostalgia finally coughs it up so we can take a peek. There's nothing I like more than the Burbs & my neighborhood and a good dose of the 80s.
7/5/2014, 11:07 am Link to this post Send Email to JoOngle   Send PM to JoOngle Blog
 
Kris Klopek Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Garbie

Registered: 04-2014
Location: Hinkley Hills
Posts: 360
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


Good news. As with a lot of little films from the 80s, someone's put it up on YouTube. It's posted in 10 parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLufoV8svac&list=PLED13CB5B3189B642

Last edited by Kris Klopek, 7/5/2014, 11:49 am


---
I've never seen that.
7/5/2014, 11:48 am Link to this post Send Email to Kris Klopek   Send PM to Kris Klopek Blog
 
JoOngle Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Satanic Pâté

Registered: 05-2011
Posts: 464
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


Awesome find, thanks neighbor!
7/6/2014, 4:51 am Link to this post Send Email to JoOngle   Send PM to JoOngle Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


* slaps shoulder *

---
Walter, I have your dog.
7/7/2014, 4:17 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
DemonPrincess Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Crow

Registered: 05-2014
Posts: 146
Karma: 1 (+1/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


Marat/Sade is one of the greatest films I've ever seen, and hardly anyone has heard of it. It's sooooo good.

---
...This man said it's gruesome that someone so handsome should care.
7/7/2014, 11:49 pm Link to this post Send Email to DemonPrincess   Send PM to DemonPrincess Blog
 
Kris Klopek Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Garbie

Registered: 04-2014
Location: Hinkley Hills
Posts: 360
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


quote:

DemonPrincess wrote:

Marat/Sade is one of the greatest films I've ever seen, and hardly anyone has heard of it. It's sooooo good.



Never heard of it, but it looks interesting. You're quirky, aren't you! (I can tell from your tastes.)


---
I've never seen that.
7/8/2014, 4:24 pm Link to this post Send Email to Kris Klopek   Send PM to Kris Klopek Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


Yeah, you're different. I like this.

---
Walter, I have your dog.
7/9/2014, 12:42 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 
JoOngle Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Satanic Pâté

Registered: 05-2011
Posts: 464
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


quote:

Kris Klopek wrote:

Good news. As with a lot of little films from the 80s, someone's put it up on YouTube. It's posted in 10 parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLufoV8svac&list=PLED13CB5B3189B642




Man that's a bad film.

I almost wish I didn't see the first 30-40 minutes of it or something, I struggled trough the horrible acting and then trough the tacky comments, everything was so artificial I could almost p*ke. I couldn't stand to watch the whole movie, but thanks for the link - now I know that I didn't miss a thing.

Cool movies like the Burbs become "cult" for a reason - they're actually WORTH watching.
7/15/2014, 5:12 pm Link to this post Send Email to JoOngle   Send PM to JoOngle Blog
 
Kris Klopek Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Garbie

Registered: 04-2014
Location: Hinkley Hills
Posts: 360
Karma: 5 (+5/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


quote:

JoOngle wrote:

quote:

Kris Klopek wrote:

Good news. As with a lot of little films from the 80s, someone's put it up on YouTube. It's posted in 10 parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLufoV8svac&list=PLED13CB5B3189B642




Man that's a bad film.

I almost wish I didn't see the first 30-40 minutes of it or something, I struggled trough the horrible acting and then trough the tacky comments, everything was so artificial I could almost p*ke. I couldn't stand to watch the whole movie, but thanks for the link - now I know that I didn't miss a thing.

Cool movies like the Burbs become "cult" for a reason - they're actually WORTH watching.



Now I'll have to watch some of it just to see how bad it is!


---
I've never seen that.
7/15/2014, 6:42 pm Link to this post Send Email to Kris Klopek   Send PM to Kris Klopek Blog
 
RayPeterson Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Burbsmaster

Registered: 06-2007
Location: Good ol' Germany
Posts: 4418
Karma: 29 (+29/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Your Favourite Little Known Films


quote:

Kris Klopek wrote:

quote:

JoOngle wrote:

quote:

Kris Klopek wrote:

Good news. As with a lot of little films from the 80s, someone's put it up on YouTube. It's posted in 10 parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLufoV8svac&list=PLED13CB5B3189B642




Man that's a bad film.

I almost wish I didn't see the first 30-40 minutes of it or something, I struggled trough the horrible acting and then trough the tacky comments, everything was so artificial I could almost p*ke. I couldn't stand to watch the whole movie, but thanks for the link - now I know that I didn't miss a thing.

Cool movies like the Burbs become "cult" for a reason - they're actually WORTH watching.



Now I'll have to watch some of it just to see how bad it is!



Obviously it's not a "so bad it's good" type of movie.

---
Walter, I have your dog.
7/16/2014, 2:39 pm Link to this post Send Email to RayPeterson   Send PM to RayPeterson
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4 





You are not logged in (login)
Cult Classics
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Cult Classics
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>
The Tom Hanks Ring - List

The
Tom Hanks
Webring

Join Now | Ring Hub

Random

<< Prev | Next >>

Movies
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
Movies
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>